- About Us
- Becoming a Client
- Contact Us
Paralegal (Colorado Certified)
If you are an attorney and need Paralegal and/or Legal Assistant services in your business, please contact us.
The following is a list of some of the services we offer to our attorneys.
- Pleadings – proofreading and editing
- Electronic filing of court documents via ICCES
- Letters and correspondence (traditional and electronic) to clients, opposing counsel, witnesses, court officers, etc.
- Organization of electronic files
- Schedule depositions, court hearings, etc.
- Deposition summaries
- Contacting opposing counsel and courts to schedule hearing
- Contacting witnesses (expert and lay) to schedule statements dates/times
- Tracking litigation calendar (due dates for pleadings and documents)
- Business Setup: Incorporations, Dissolutions, Name Changes, etc.
- Discovery Support: preparation and organization of discovery materials
- Prepare and organize all documents
- Bate stamping of exhibits for trial using Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Business licensing.
- Preparation and maintaining of corporate records.
- “First Contact” between client and legal counsel.
- Legal transcription.
- Invoicing of clients using Timeslips software.
- Maintenance of document databases for larger court cases.
- [QuoteRotatorPlus random="Yes"]