- About Us
- Becoming a Client
- Contact Us
Bookkeeper and Payroll Services
Are you too busy to handle certain tasks, but not sure how to find proficient, trustworthy help? A Second Office, LLC offers a Full-Service Business Management, Project Management and Executive Support Team providing top-notch support services to entrepreneurs and executives.
A Second Office, LLC provides bookkeeping and full support payroll services through the use of QuickBooks Accountant, either the desktop or the online version. As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor Silver Member, we are able to offer our clients discounts on QuickBooks products. For more information about the QuickBooks products, visit their website at: https://quickbooks.intuit.com
All services are customized to our client’s needs for their business(es).
Each business is different and each client has their own comfort level in delegating certain tasks. We work with you to come up with a plan of services to meet your needs and comfort level. Below are just a few tasks that we can handle for you.
- Accounts Receivable. Coordinate receipt of payments and deposits directly into your bank account.
- Accounts Payable. Pay your bills. Make sure you are never late for a payment again by setting up up auto payments with your vendors.
- Monthly Reconciliation of all of your accounts, including bank and credit card registers.
- Invoicing and collection of monies from your clients.
- Full Service Payroll. With a payroll subscription through QuickBooks, we can take care of all of your payroll needs, including, but not limited to: entering timesheets; processing payroll checks; payment and processing of payroll taxes and regulatory reports.
- Quarterly and Monthly reporting to government agencies. Preparation and filing of monthly withholding and federal deposits. Preparation and filing of quarterly unemployment and federal reports.
- Sales Tax. Reporting and payment of sales tax with local and state agencies.
- End of Year cleanup of records in preparation to be turned over to your Accountant. A cost-effective way of saving you from paying your accountant’s fees to enter your “shoe box” receipts.
- Bookkeeping cleanup and maintenance of digital records. Have you been tracking your income and expenses on an Excel spreadsheet? Or, have you been keeping your receipts in a shoe box? We can consolidate your receipts, bank statements, and credit card statements into a digital system.
If you are currently working with a bookkeeper, and would like a third party to review their work, that’s where “Bookkeeping Forensics” comes in. We will review your existing bookkeeper’s records to make sure that everything is in accounting compliance.
Or, if are thinking of leaving your current bookkeeper, we can also provide a review of your QuickBooks records.
Pick up the phone and give us a call. We will be glad to set up a free 30 minute consultation to review your company’s needs and come up with a customized plan.
A Second Office is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but works virtually across the country with clients.
- Loading Quotes...